The following page lists version by version feature upgrades and bug fixes for EvenCart.
The next release will contain the following features and bug fixes. The list will change continously until the release is finalized.
- Upgraded EvenCart to .NET Core 3.1
- EvenCart can now run on Linux
- Allow store administrators to activate headless mode from administration.
- Added support for Redis Cache.
- Allow store owners to add YouTube, Vimeo videos and SoundCloud audios to their product pages.
- Added ShareThis widget which can be dragged on any widget zone to show share buttons.
- Import/Export Feature introduced for Products, Categories and Users.
- Sample Data can now be installed directly during installation.
- Allow store owners to disable sale of specific products or categories.
- Require login for wishlist access.
- Fixed the bug with recaptcha introduced due to multi-store implementation.
- Fixed catalog editor route.
- Fixed active store check in plugin listing page.
- Sample data fixed according to latest updates.
- Fixed issues with caching and cache invalidation.
- Fixed category auto correct on product editor page.
- Added regex to remove html comments in minification.
- Updated content page api url for single page endpoint.
- Show only available catalog products in selector dialog.
- UI Pages to link product and vendors from administration.
For older versions upto 1.1.0, you can check the GitHub commits from the repository